Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super Random...

So, I have really weird dreams. Often, the kind of dreams that are so weird that I wake up with huge relief. Luckily, I don't put much stock in dreams being a reflection of real life, or I would be one messed up lady.
Last night, I had a dream that I was dating someone. Who would that person be, you ask? I will tell you, and my hometown girls may know this name. The man in my dream was none other than the boy I "went with" for, like, a day, in 7th grade, Mark Robilliard.

I'm sorry, WHAT?!

Huge relief. Seriously.

6 comments:

Trent and Kristi said...

what??????????? that is too funny. I totally have random dreams like that too - about people from the LONG gone past...but him? wow - that's awesome. thanks for sharing - totally gave me a chuckle! BTW I totally remember when you "went out" for that one date and what a huge deal it was. you rebel you.

Nicole said...

Well, we never went on a date. It was only at school. Then that weasel cheated on me with some 6th grader after a dance I wasn't allowed to go to. Ah, love in middle school...

Becca said...

HA. HAHAHAA.

I'm sorry, I don't even know who the dude is, but I still laughed out loud. ;)

Nellie said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Miss you. I will call you when I get back from our little family vacation.

anna banana said...

LOL, I dont know the guy, but you still make me laugh. Love it!

Beth said...

n.i.c.o.l.e!!!!!!

I am dying and I have no idea who the boy is. I love that you went with him for a day though. And, he cheated on you?? the nerve.

Ok, and realized that after I sent your Christmas card, your address went in the trash-not because I don't cherish it, but I probably was running on half a brain then. I have had an envelope that says "Nicole Bell" on the counter, ready to mail, for about a month. There are instructions on it to sit down before, because the pictures are hilarious and you might have an accident.