Monday, December 24, 2007

Epilogue about Christmas Traditions

I just want everyone to know, that the famed Riding family Christmas Eve tape that I was talking about in my last post has been immortalized on a cd by my brother David and given to all of us for our enjoyment. My Christmas joy is complete. Not so sure about Cristian's; it may take a little more than that, but I am happy. My love for the lazy Christmas Elf Dansel will be able to re-manifest itself, and if I am lucky, my children will feel the love someday too.
Merry Christmas, people I love. I will post pictures after the holiday.

1 comment:

wally said...

Hi:
I hope this isn't too weird but I came across your blog when I did a search for Dansel the elf. I too listened to a record(from the 60's or 70's I think) with a naughty, trouble making elf called dansel. I would love to have it for my kids but I have long since lost it. I am hoping its the same story. Any info would be helpful...I am desperate as christmas is getting closer.

Thanks a bunch in advance