Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wife of the Year


Yep, that's me. You want to know why? This is why.
Merry Christmas to my cute husband and his new XBox 360 complete with Halo 3. He was totally surprised and so excited. You could say I earned a few wife points.


This is our Christmas Tree, I promised I would put a picture up. I think it is really cute, even if it is a little crooked and fake.














We did Christmas Eve with my Aunt Ruth and Uncle Tom and family. This is me and Emily and Brooke, my cute cousins, at Emily's house.
Cristian likes to experiment with the camera, hence the close up.

The next day we did breakfast with them at Brooke's house, and watched her cute boys open gifts. Then, C and I went home by noon, and didn't leave the house again. We opened gifts, watched movies, and ate. So great. We loved it. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, yummy salad, and apple pie made from scratch. Although, I am rethinking my time commitment in the kitchen on Christmas Day. It was too much. We may need to have a different tradition, like pizza, or something totally easy. But dinner was really good.

9 comments:

Jenny Donna said...

You are wife of the year, and I want to come see you.I miss you.

Missy said...

What a nice Christmas! You made some nice traditions. And I'm with ya on the time spent in the kitchen.

Trent and Kristi said...

You ARE wife of the year! You are a brave woman, buying an Xbox! Wow - I'm impressed! I'm not that brave! And good job on the cooking skills - I never knew you were such a betty crocker!

susan said...

Nicole,

So I am not a blogger at all or at least not yet, but I had to say hi! It has been so long and I wish we were in the same city so I could run over and say hi or tackle you with a BIG "Hi, haven't seen you for so long!"

It's Susan Sharapata and well I've been thinking of you. Haven't read your entries yet. Just looked at your pictures. You look great. A lot like your oldest sister. How's the family? Mike, Dave, Mom, Dad? Email me when you get the chance.
susanbiery@gmail.com

Love-Susan

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Your cooking looks divine!

Beth said...

Love the close-up. . . . you could have Cristian help you put together a porfolio!

jamieBEE said...

Hello! where have I been? I didnt know you started a blog! congrats on the wife points! anything electronic gets you "double" points...so count them up baby!

Heather said...

Nicole,

Thanks so much for the sweet post. It was great seeing you at the reunion. I had a lot of fun catching up with everyone. Glad you are in the blogging world too. I just love it. So fun to see what everyone is up to. I'll always remember us as kids in all of the plays through the years. Such good memories.

Beth said...

seriously, where the #$%@ are you?