Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Matthew "I am 4 and3/4 "Riding

My nephew Matt is so stinkin funny. Last month Cristian and I went up to Oregon for a Riding family reunion hosted by my sister Cyndi in Medford. I will post more on this later, but for now i will talk about Matt. He liked to say he was "4 1/2" until I mistakenly told him that since his birthday was in October, he is actually 4 and 3/4. Boy, did he love that. But my favorite part, of possibly the whole week, was our annual talent show. Matt decided to sing a song, and he loves the Jonas Brothers. Particularly a song from "Camp Rock" (some movie they just did). So he goes off and sings it, and I might have cried a little. No, I did. It was the funniest, cutest thing you can imagine because he fully committed, actions, vocal styling and all. It was pretty amazing. Honestly, he has a great little voice. Anyway, I added some video, so enjoy. The only problem is, I recorded it vertically on my camera and can't figure out how to rotate it. So does anyone know and want to share? Jamie B, are you out there? Also, my time limit was only 30 seconds, so I am putting 2 shots in, but it is so worth watching.

4 comments:

Mikki said...

He's so cute!! Love the performance.

Melissa said...

Made me laugh...again. It was so great being with you guys in Oregon. Love you.

The Foulgers said...

He is so stinking cute! The expressions on his face are so adorable! I'm glad you were able to catch this moment!

Hillary said...

Hey Nicole. We are on Columbus between 66th and 67. We're about a block from the Met and right across the street from ABC. The location is amazing. Yes, I will be buying new winter gear. This Cali/Southern girl will need some warmer clothes. Let me know if you're ever in town!!