Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and spent it with people you love. I spent mine with Cristian (of course) and my Aunt and Uncle Ruth and Tom Pooler, and their girls, Emily Montague and Brooke Duke and families. We had a great time and ate some serious food. Emily does not mess around when she plans a party, and cooks food. Seriously.
Here is my Top 10 List about why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday:

10: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Love it.

9: No gifts to buy, just lots of food.

8: It's a relaxing day with good people, all centered around a good meal. What could be better?

7: Four day weekend, baby.

6: I love the fall season anyway, and Thanksgiving is the finale to the fall.

5: Cozy weather is FINALLY here!

4: It's a family day.

3: The food is amazing! I love eating until my stomach is tight, and not feeling guilty. Thanksgiving is for eating.

2: Fall candles. MMmm.

1: Kick off to the Christmas Season!

And with that, may you all enjoy your leftovers and watch some good movies this weekend and drink hot chocolate.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love Thanksgiving! I think I am still full, and probably will be for 3 more days. Come see us! It would be so fun!

The Lead Singer said...

Um... why are you like the coolest person in all of Vegas?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

...and get food poisoning and throw up and have diarrhea for 12 hrs. still have to do a show in a butt tight harness. Yep.

But other than that, I agree with your list of things to love about Thanksgiving. Glad it was a good one for you!

Hailey said...

I'm glad you and Mr. Cristian had a good Thanksgiving!

As for your previous post on moods, I am with you. If I am happy and then someone says, "What's wrong?" I immediately get grumpy. I also love how, whenever I'm not wearing make-up, I'm either sick or tired, according to others.

Tiffanyrose said...

I am happy that you had a good Thanksgiving! You need to visit Dave so then I can see you again!