Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation!

So, true to form, I have put off posting until, like, a month later. Yes, well....

First of all, Cristian graduated! He now holds a Masters of Fine Arts in Technical Direction from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He was done on May 13-ish. It has been a hard road for him and I am such the proud wife! (Don't take my lateness at posting this as any indication. I really am so proud of him I could sing it from the roof tops.) This is a picture of him with his presentation of work for the year. These are pages from his portfolio, which is very impressive, by the way, and helped to land him a great job at Presbyterian College in Clinton, South Carolina. So in a few weeks, we will be packin up and headin out!
We are really grateful for Cristian's education. We are also really grateful he is done!

2 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

Yeah for the end of school! That's so great! I hear South Carolina is beautiful-you'll have to let me know what you think. Good luck with the move and everything else.

The Foulgers said...

Wow! Congrats to both of you, that is awesome! Good luck on your move. I hope you enjoy South Carolina.